Residential & Commercial Electrical Service Plans in Raleigh
The Benefits of Our Residential Protection Plans
At Zar Electric, our top priority is keeping your family and your guests safe while ensuring the long life of your electrical systems. That is why we provide comprehensive service plans to fit your home and business’s needs.
Our residential service plan includes the following benefits:
- Fast, effective priority service from an on-call electrician
- Comprehensive annual electrical inspections to fix any dangers quickly
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Plan exclusive discounts on service and installation
- Transferable when you sell your home, boosting the property’s value
- 10% discount on service to get your home up to the standards set by the National Fire Protection Association
Our comprehensive plans will always make sure your home is well taken care of, and, above all, safe. That is why our Raleigh electricians will take the time to inspect all of your electrical equipment, including smoke detectors, wiring, panels, voltage connections, outlets, lighting, and much more.
To learn more, contact us online or call (919) 200-6551.
Ready to Get Started?
Quality Work Done at a Fair Price
What Happens at Each Service Visit?
A few items our electricians will perform on each visit includes:
- Checking emergency lighting and exit signs
- Replacing batteries and lamps as needed at a fixed cost
- Testing GFCI circuits
- Replacing lamps and ballasts as needed at a fixed cost
- Visually inspecting indoor lighting and operation of outdoor lighting
- Visually inspecting all electrical components and equipment (if a potential problem is detected, more detailed inspection done to assess problem)
- Examining circuit breaker panel and tighten all connections (if a potential challenge is indicated, load test affected circuits)
- Checking for damaged wiring and excessive heat from equipment and wiring system
- Ensuring proper system grounding
- Inspecting high usage devices and locations for wear and proper wiring
After every inspection, our Zar Electric technicians will document any concerns and discuss any potential future challenges and ideas in order to save you money!
They did a great job! I'm very happy with the work they did!
Zar Electric did a good job on the work. There was a lot of stuff and they did it well. I was very pleased. I went to school with a couple of the guys, so I've known them for a long time.- Tim K.
Zar Electric is awesome. They are fantastic. I'm happy to recommend them.- Leila M.
Based on the people I dealt with, they are a quality company!
Zar Electric repaired an electrical light switch for me. This was my first experience with them. They were punctual and professional people. And also very friendly and kind people! They are a quality company!- Laurence T.
Zar Electric Offers the Total Package
Over 20 Years of Experience
Service Plans Available
Residential & Commercial Services
Locally Owned & Operated