Residential & Commercial Electrical Service Plans in Raleigh
The Benefits of Our Residential Protection Plans
At Zar Electric, our top priority is keeping your family and your guests safe while ensuring the long life of your electrical systems. That is why we provide comprehensive service plans to fit your home and business’s needs.
Our residential service plan includes the following benefits:
- Fast, effective priority service from an on-call electrician
- Comprehensive annual electrical inspections to fix any dangers quickly
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Plan exclusive discounts on service and installation
- Transferable when you sell your home, boosting the property’s value
- 10% discount on service to get your home up to the standards set by the National Fire Protection Association
Our comprehensive plans will always make sure your home is well taken care of, and, above all, safe. That is why our Raleigh electricians will take the time to inspect all of your electrical equipment, including smoke detectors, wiring, panels, voltage connections, outlets, lighting, and much more.
Commercial Electrical Service Plan
Our Raleigh commercial electricians know how time-consuming running your business can be. Therefore, we have already created electrical service plans to ease the burden of business ownership while enhancing your efficiency and appearance.
Advantages to you and your business include:
- Improving the appearance of your business making your location more appealing
- Increasing equipment longevity
- Avoiding injuries to employees and customers, reducing your risk of liability
- Discounts on electrical repairs and new installations
- Free lighting upgrade survey showing the advantages and savings of upgrade
- 24/7 priority scheduling
- No service call fee
- Creating a database of your equipment locations to decrease downtime if a failure occurs
- A proactive approach which can lower future costs of electrical repairs
- Discounts on surge protection equipment to keep your computers safe
We will tailor each plan to meet the specific needs of each individual business. This allows us to keep your costs down while still providing superior service.
What Happens at Each Service Visit?
A few items our electricians will perform on each visit includes:
- Checking emergency lighting and exit signs
- Replacing batteries and lamps as needed at a fixed cost
- Testing GFCI circuits
- Replacing lamps and ballasts as needed at a fixed cost
- Visually inspecting indoor lighting and operation of outdoor lighting
- Visually inspecting all electrical components and equipment (if a potential problem is detected, more detailed inspection done to assess problem)
- Examining circuit breaker panel and tighten all connections (if a potential challenge is indicated, load test affected circuits)
- Checking for damaged wiring and excessive heat from equipment and wiring system
- Ensuring proper system grounding
- Inspecting high usage devices and locations for wear and proper wiring
Over 20 Years of Experience
Service Plans Available
Residential and Commercial Services
Locally Owned & Operated
Zar Electric employees are always professional and knowledgeable- William C.
Reliable, knowledgeable and reasonably priced- Roger R.
The technicians were on time, very professional, and very polite- Bob K.
Austin was very knowledgeable, profession and a pleasure to work with- Girard H.
Would call them again- Great Work