Ceiling Fan Services In Raleigh, NC
NEW CEILING FAN INSTALLATION, REPLACEMENT & REPAIR SERVICES NEAR WAKE FOREST
Adding a ceiling fan increases comfort, improves energy efficiency, and enhances the décor of your home. At Zar Electric, we offer a full range of electrical services, including professional installation of ceiling fans. We can replace an old ceiling fan or run wiring for a brand new fan with prompt, reliable service and flat rate pricing. Based out of Wake Forest, we serve the entire Raleigh-Durham area.
SHOULD I INSTALL CEILING FANS?
Ceiling fans with reversible blades have the ability to run in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. These type of fans offer benefits both in winter and summer. Counterclockwise motion in the summer months helps to create a cool airflow and reduce the temperature in the room. In the winter months, the ceiling fan can be adjusted to move in the opposite direction to help circulate warm air.
Ceiling fans help to:
- Improve comfort in your home
- Reduce home energy costs
- Compliment home décor
- Create a focal point in a room
- Can provide room lighting
Be sure to also take a look at our interior lighting services to complete the look of your newly installed fan.
CEILING FAN WIRING & INSTALLATION
Our experienced, professional Raleigh electricians deliver outstanding electrical services for the installation of ceiling fans, including wiring for fans, installation of the fan, and ceiling fan rated electrical boxes, which are designed to hold heavier fixtures. We can help you select the right fan for your specific needs and ensure that it is properly installed in any room of your home or outdoor areas.
SHOULD I CALL AN ELECTRICIAN FOR CEILING FAN WIRING?
Professional ceiling fan wiring is safer and more reliable than trying it on your own - with certified electricians knowing exactly what they are doing. They will also guarantee their work and will ensure that the ceiling fan installation is working correctly. So if convenience and reliability are a priority for you choose an accredited professional for ceiling fan wiring - you'll be glad you did!
Our ceiling fan installation and wiring pros in Raleigh, NC and throughout Wake Forest are available to answer any questions that you may have. Contact us online or at (919) 200-6551 to learn more or to schedule a ceiling fan wiring.
There are times when a ceiling fan malfunction is not worth fixing. It is helpful to know when the most cost-effective solution is a replacement rather than a repair.
Replacing your fans might be a good idea if:
- The fan blades are moving slowly: Sometimes this happens if the components around the blades need to be cleaned or lubricated. If this does not solve the problem, your motor may be failing.
- The fan is not moving at all: You can check the wiring, the switch, and the connections for electrical issues first. Repairing those can be relatively simple. However, if the motor is broken, it is usually more cost-effective to replace the fan.
- The fan is buzzing: If the fan is making buzzing or humming noises, you may just need to reset the mounting or tighten up the screws. This may also be a sign that you need to clean (and if possible lubricate) the fan. The next step would be to check the wiring.
- The lights on the fan are malfunctioning: If your lights are dim or turning off, you probably have an issue with the wiring. Make sure you did not install your unit on a dimmer switch, which can cause damage to your unit.
- The fan is grinding: This usually indicates a problem with your ceiling fan motor. This is also usually a more expensive repair, and you should probably consider a replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ceiling Fan Repairs in Raleigh
Why is my ceiling fan wobbling?
Wobbling fans in Raleigh are often due to uneven blades or loose mounting. Our electricians at Zar Electric can balance and secure your fan for smoother operation.
What's causing my ceiling fan to make noise?
Noisy fans can result from loose parts or accumulated dust. Our Raleigh electricians will tighten connections and clean the fan to ensure a peaceful breeze.
Can I install a dimmer switch with my ceiling fan in Raleigh?
You can, but it's complex. Our electricians in Raleigh can install dimmer switches compatible with your fan, providing convenient control and lighting options.
They did a great job! I'm very happy with the work they did!
Zar Electric did a good job on the work. There was a lot of stuff and they did it well. I was very pleased. I went to school with a couple of the guys, so I've known them for a long time.- Tim K.
Zar Electric is awesome. They are fantastic. I'm happy to recommend them.- Leila M.
Based on the people I dealt with, they are a quality company!
Zar Electric repaired an electrical light switch for me. This was my first experience with them. They were punctual and professional people. And also very friendly and kind people! They are a quality company!- Laurence T.