Raleigh Ceiling Fan Installation
NEW INSTALLATIONS & REPLACEMENT SERVICES IN WAKE FOREST
Adding a ceiling fan increases comfort, improves energy efficiency, and enhances the décor of your home. At Zar Electric, we offer a full range of electrical services, including professional installation of ceiling fans. We can replace an old ceiling fan or run wiring for a brand new fan with prompt, reliable service and flat rate pricing. Based out of Wake Forest, we serve the entire Raleigh-Durham area.
Get in touch with our electricians in Raleigh today at 919-200-6551 for an estimate for ceiling fan installation.
ADVANTAGES OF CEILING FANS
Ceiling fans with reversible blades have the ability to run in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. These type of fans offer benefits both in winter and summer. Counterclockwise motion in the summer months helps to create a cool airflow and reduce the temperature in the room. In the winter months, the ceiling fan can be adjusted to move in the opposite direction to help circulate warm air.
Ceiling fans help to:
- Improve comfort in your home
- Reduce home energy costs
- Compliment home décor
- Create a focal point in a room
- Can provide room lighting
We install outdoor fans to enhance the comfort of your outdoor living areas. In addition to providing a comfortable atmosphere, fans help to keep insects away. When choosing a fan for outdoor areas, make sure the fan is designed for use outdoors. It is essential that any fan used in outdoor spaces is UL rated for use in damp environments to ensure reliable performance for your application. Be sure to also take a look at our interior lighting services to complete the look of your newly installed fan.
CEILING FAN WIRING & INSTALLATION
Our experienced, professional Raleigh electricians deliver outstanding electrical services for the installation of ceiling fans, including wiring for fans, installation of the fan, and ceiling fan rated electrical boxes, which are designed to hold heavier fixtures. We can help you select the right fan for your specific needs and ensure that it is properly installed in any room of your home or outdoor areas.
There are times when a ceiling fan malfunction is not worth fixing. It is helpful to know when the most cost effective solution is replacement rather than repair.
Replacing Your Ceiling Fan Might Be a Good Idea If:
The fan blades are moving slowly: Sometimes this happens if the components around the blades need to be cleaned or lubricated. If this does not solve the problem, your motor may be failing.
- The fan is not moving at all: You can check the wiring, the switch, and the connections for electrical issues first. Repairing those can be relatively simple. However, if the motor is broken, it is usually more cost-effective to replace the fan.
- The fan is buzzing: If the fan is making buzzing or humming noises, you may just need to reset the mounting or tighten up the screws. This may also be a sign that you need to clean (and if possible lubricate) the fan. The next step would be to check the wiring.
- The lights on the fan are malfunctioning: If your lights are dim or turning off, you probably have an issue with the wiring. Make sure you did not install your unit on a dimmer switch, which can cause damage to your unit.
- The fan is grinding: This usually indicates a problem in your ceiling fan motor. This is also usually a more expensive repair, and you should probably consider a replacement.
Request an estimate and schedule service at your home or business by calling 919-200-6551.
Always on Time
After presenting options they split up to accomplish the tasks as quickly as possible and after completion made sure everything was working and I was happy.- Michael H.
Jamey and his team did a fantastic job installing our light fixtures and fan.- Kevin T.
Above & Beyond Service
I definitely plan to call him first I’m if I ever run into any electrical issues in my home going forward. He was also very safe, respectful, and had a cheerful attitude.- Guacho T.