Raleigh Electrical Home Safety Inspections
Electricians Improving Your Safety & Efficiency
While electricity keeps modern homes running smoothly and comfortably, problems with electrical systems can cause severe damage in the form of accidental electrocution and fires. Many electrical problems can be prevented with routine, professional inspections. At Zar Electric, we offer dependable electrical home safety inspections in Wake Forest and surrounding areas.
Call (919) 200-6551 to have your electrical system evaluated by a licensed and insured electrician.
7 Reasons to Have an Electrical Inspection
A thorough inspection of the electrical system ensures each component is functioning efficiently, effectively, and safely. At Zar Electric, our Raleigh electricians carefully test the entire electrical system to verify that everything is up to code. Whether you are buying a new home or want the peace of mind of knowing that your electrical system is safe, a professional inspection can provide the information you need.
Schedule a home electrical safety inspection if:
- You are buying a new house
- Your home was recently renovated
- You are about to begin a renovation
- You’re installing new electrical appliances
- Your home is 40+ years old
- Your system hasn’t been inspected in more than a decade
- Your electrical system has been acting up
Benefits of Home Safety Electrical Inspections
Electrical inspections are the best way to ensure your electrical system is safe. They enable us to pinpoint potential problems, including damaged electrical wires, aging components, malfunctioning electrical panels, overloaded fuses or breakers, and any other fire or safety hazards.
Additional benefits of electrical safety inspections include:
- Identifying opportunities to reduce home energy costs
- Avoiding appliance malfunctions
- Increasing energy efficiency
Our skilled electricians are known for always going above and beyond to deliver the quality service you deserve. To keep your home running safely, we provide a thorough home safety electrical inspection that covers each part of the system.
Our electrical home safety inspection includes:
- Assessing switches and wall outlets
- Checking all AFCIs and GFCIs
- Ensuring all kitchens and bathrooms have GFCIs
- Inspecting grounding systems
- Testing the surge protector
- Testing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Assessing electrical connections and components
- Assessing the condition of the electrical panel
- Inspecting lighting
- Identifying possible shock and electrocution hazards
- Assessing the condition of wiring
Top-Rated Electricians Based in Wake Forest
Following our careful inspection, you will receive a detailed report of our findings. Any potential or existing problems detected during the inspection will be identified and explained. Our skilled electricians have the knowledge and advanced tools to perform any necessary repairs and upgrades. Your safety is our utmost priority, so you can count on us to thoroughly address any areas of concern.
Don’t put off an electrical inspection. Contact us at (919) 200-6551 to have a qualified Raleigh electrician assess the safety of your electrical system.
They did a great job! I'm very happy with the work they did!
Zar Electric did a good job on the work. There was a lot of stuff and they did it well. I was very pleased. I went to school with a couple of the guys, so I've known them for a long time.- Tim K.
Zar Electric is awesome. They are fantastic. I'm happy to recommend them.- Leila M.
Based on the people I dealt with, they are a quality company!
Zar Electric repaired an electrical light switch for me. This was my first experience with them. They were punctual and professional people. And also very friendly and kind people! They are a quality company!- Laurence T.