Electrical Maintenance & Troubleshooting in Raleigh
Helping You Improve Safety & Energy Efficiency in Your Home
Zar Electric provides a full range of services to maintain electrical systems and troubleshoot problems. Our Raleigh electrical maintenance and troubleshooting services help homeowners and businesses keep their electrical systems functioning safely and efficiently. We offer residential and commercial maintenance plans to inspect and service your system to identify safety hazards and prevent future breakdowns.
Electrical Maintenance Safety & Service Plans
Our electrical safety plan is designed to protect your home and family. An annual safety inspection is performed each year for plan members to assess the safety of all components of your electrical system.
As a plan member, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Priority service for electrical service
- Exclusive specials and discounts, including a 10% discount on service calls and installations
- A 10% discount on products and services for your home to meet safety standards
- The plan is transferable to the new owner or to your new home in our service area
Your comprehensive safety inspection every year will involve:
- Visibly inspecting all areas of your home wiring, line voltage connections for HVAC equipment, pool equipment, and outdoor lighting
- Checking the grounding electrode system
- Inspecting high usage switch and outlet connections
- Inspecting the connections of the main electrical service and sub-panels
- Testing all ground-fault devices, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Replacing batteries in the smoke and CO2 detectors
- And more
When a problem does arise, we are able to spot and solve it early before it causes a disruption, system failure, or safety hazard for our family. After the inspection, you will be provided with a detailed report of the electrical system along with an estimate for the repair of any problems or safety concerns.
Expert Electrical Troubleshooting Services
Determining the source of an electrical problem is not a do-it-yourself job. Let a top-rated electrician from Zar Electric determine the source of the trouble. Our electricians are fully licensed, bonded, insured, and trained to service all makes and models of electrical equipment. We will find the cause of your electrical problem and perform the needed repairs.