Raleigh Electrical Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Helping You Improve Safety & Energy Efficiency in Your Home
Zar Electric provides a full range of services to maintain electrical systems and troubleshoot problems. Our Raleigh electrical maintenance and troubleshooting services help homeowners and businesses keep their electrical systems functioning safely and efficiently. We offer residential and commercial maintenance plans to inspect and service your system to identify safety hazards and prevent future breakdowns.
Call 919-200-6551 for electrical troubleshooting and maintenance in Raleigh!
Electrical Maintenance Safety & Service Plans
Our electrical safety plan is designed to protect your home and family. An annual safety inspection is performed each year for plan members to assess the safety of all components of your electrical system.
As a plan member, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Priority service for electrical service
- Exclusive specials and discounts, including a 10% discount on service calls and installations
- A 10% discount on products and services for your home to meet safety standards
- The plan is transferable to the new owner or to your new home in our service area
Your comprehensive safety inspection every year will involve:
- Visibly inspecting all areas of your home wiring, line voltage connections for HVAC equipment, pool equipment, and outdoor lighting
- Checking the grounding electrode system
- Inspecting high usage switch and outlet connections
- Inspecting the connections of the main electrical service and sub-panels
- Testing all ground-fault devices, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Replacing batteries in the smoke and CO2 detectors
- And more
When a problem does arise, we are able to spot and solve it early before it causes a disruption, system failure, or safety hazard for our family. After the inspection, you will be provided with a detailed report of the electrical system along with an estimate for the repair of any problems or safety concerns.
What Is Surge Protection & Why Is It Beneficial?
A surge protector keeps your electrical equipment safe from any voltage spikes, most common during a storm when direct lightning can strike your home. These surges can be dangerous and damage your electrical wiring and appliances. Surge protection can prevent such disasters.
Why wait? Our electricians are backed by 20 years of experience! Contact us online for Raleigh electrical maintenance and troubleshooting you can trust.
There are many reasons why property owners should consider surge protection, such as the following benefits:
- Affordability: Surge protectors are affordable and easy to install. They can cost a couple hundred dollars and can be installed in a day. This is a fraction of how much it would cost for electrical repair or to replace your appliance, TV, etc.
- Lower Maintenance Costs: Power surges can increase your maintenance costs. Having surge protection can limit these costs and keep your HVAC system and other major appliances working well.
- Reduced Repair and Replacement Costs: Power surges can significantly damage and reduce the lifespan of your appliances and electrical devices. The main benefit of surge protection is that it reduces repair and replacement costs.
Expert Electrical Maintenance in Raleigh
Determining the source of an electrical problem is not a do-it-yourself job. In fact, trying to turn it into a DIY project could result in serious injury. The cost of having an electrician take care of troubleshooting, therefore, far outweighs the risk of going at it alone.
Let a top-rated electrician from Zar Electric determine the source of the trouble. Our Raleigh electricians are fully licensed, bonded, insured, and trained to service all makes and models of electrical equipment. We will find the cause of your electrical problem and perform the needed repairs.
They did a great job! I'm very happy with the work they did!
Zar Electric did a good job on the work. There was a lot of stuff and they did it well. I was very pleased. I went to school with a couple of the guys, so I've known them for a long time.- Tim K.
Zar Electric is awesome. They are fantastic. I'm happy to recommend them.- Leila M.
Based on the people I dealt with, they are a quality company!
Zar Electric repaired an electrical light switch for me. This was my first experience with them. They were punctual and professional people. And also very friendly and kind people! They are a quality company!- Laurence T.