Swimming Pool Electrical
Swimming Pool Electrical Services in raleigh
Swimming Pool Electricians in Wake County
Swimming pools and hot tubs require regular maintenance, and you should have their electrical systems checked annually to ensure that they are operating safely and correctly. At Zar Electric, our swimming pool electricians have over 20 years of experience working on all makes and models of above and below ground swimming pools and hot tubs. We can also help you make your entire pool area pristine with landscape and security lighting. All of our Wake Forest-based swimming pool electricians are Master Electrician certified and have extensive field experience repairing and installing all types of pool electrical systems.
Our Raleigh pool electricians at Zar Electric are here to help you and your family stay cool on hot summer nights. Contact us today at (919) 200-6551 to schedule an appointment!
Specializing in Electrical Services for Both Residential & Commercial Pools
Summers are hot and humid in North Carolina, and your pool offers you an excellent respite from the heat. However, if your pool's electrical components break down, you can wind up with a mess on your hands and an unusable pool. At Zar Electric, we specialize in swimming pool and hot tub electrical systems, and we can help you get your pool back up and running in no time.
What Electrical is Needed For a Pool?
There can be many different electrical services needed to upkeep your pool. Our swimming pool electrician services include:
- Electrical installations
- Pool motor repair and replacement
- Circuit breaker repair
- Pool lighting repair and replacement
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Motion and outdoor security lighting
- Custom lighting and electrical component installation
Our pool electricians in Raleigh can work on any type of pool or hot tub, even those above ground. We provide pool electrical services to both residential and commercial customers. Whether you own a single-family home or an apartment building, hotel, public recreation center, or school, Zar Electric has all of your pool electrical needs you covered.
When to Call an Electrician for Pool Repairs
Your pool or hot tub's electrical components are tricky. Whenever water and electricity are mixed, you want to be sure you are taking extra precautions and working with a licensed, insured, and bonded electrician, like ours at Zar Electric. We have the skill and experience to handle all swimming pool electrical repairs and installations safely.
If you notice any of the following issues, you should call our Raleigh swimming pool repair electricians:
- Pool lights are flickering
- Your pool pump makes a lot of noise while running
- Your pool motor isn’t working
- You are having issues with your electrical panel or circuit breakers
- You feel tingling while you’re in the pool
- You feel as if you cannot move or are being held in place while in the pool
It is also a good idea to schedule a safety inspection of your pool if your pool is over 20 years old. While a well-maintained pool can last for decades, the methods and materials used in their electrical systems are not always up to our current codes and safety standards. Annual inspections of your pool's electrical system, combined with replacing old and worn-out parts, can help you keep your pool safe for years to come.
What Are The Benefits Of Calling A Swimming Pool Electrician?
Maintaining a swimming pool requires more than just ensuring that the water is clean and balanced. It also involves making sure that the pool's electrical system is in good condition. However, dealing with electrical issues on your own can be dangerous and complicated. That's where a swimming pool electrician comes in. Here are some benefits of calling a swimming pool electrician:
- Ensure Safety: One of the most significant benefits of calling a swimming pool electrician is ensuring the safety of you and your family. A professional electrician has the expertise and knowledge to identify and fix any electrical issues that could lead to electrocution, shocks, or fires.
- Expertise and Experience: Swimming pool electricians have the necessary training, expertise, and experience to handle all electrical issues related to swimming pools. They have the knowledge to troubleshoot problems, make repairs, and install new electrical equipment safely and correctly.
- Save Time and Money: Attempting to fix electrical issues yourself can be time-consuming and expensive. If you make a mistake, you could end up causing more damage, which could cost you more in the long run. Calling a swimming pool electrician saves you time and money by getting the job done right the first time.
- Ensure Compliance with Codes and Regulations: Swimming pool electrical systems must meet specific codes and regulations to ensure safety. A swimming pool electrician is familiar with these codes and regulations and can ensure that your pool's electrical system meets them.
- Improve Energy Efficiency: A swimming pool electrician can recommend and install energy-efficient equipment to help you save on your energy bills. For example, they can install LED lights, which use less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs.
In conclusion, calling a swimming pool electrician is an essential step in maintaining a safe and functional swimming pool. Zar Electric offers professional swimming pool electrical services to help keep your pool in top condition. Contact us today to schedule your swimming pool service!
Call Today to Schedule an Inspection with Our Experienced Swimming Pool Electricians
If you live in the Raleigh area and have a swimming pool, you want to be sure it is ready for the season. An easy way to get peace of mind is by scheduling your annual swimming pool electrical safety inspection with Zar Electric. As a company, we are committed to our customers, and we never back down from a challenge. Whether you need extensive pool electrical repairs or just want us to give your pool a once-over to ensure its safe operation, Zar Electric will get the job done.
Contact Zar Electric today at (919) 200-6551 to speak with our Raleigh swimming pool electricians!
They did a great job! I'm very happy with the work they did!
Zar Electric did a good job on the work. There was a lot of stuff and they did it well. I was very pleased. I went to school with a couple of the guys, so I've known them for a long time.- Tim K.
Zar Electric is awesome. They are fantastic. I'm happy to recommend them.- Leila M.
Based on the people I dealt with, they are a quality company!
Zar Electric repaired an electrical light switch for me. This was my first experience with them. They were punctual and professional people. And also very friendly and kind people! They are a quality company!- Laurence T.