Zar Electric is seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Residential Electrician at our company. Our electricians are the lifeblood of what we do, and that’s why we strive to make our company a great place to work. We work hard and hold our team to high standards, but we reward that hard work with some of the industry’s best compensation terms you’ll find anywhere in the area. That includes competitive pay, paid vacation, sick time, paid training opportunities, performance-based bonuses, and so much more. We even offer company vehicles that you’ll be able to take home at the end of the day!
We encourage a wide range of candidates to apply for this position. Whether you have a journeyman’s license or not, those who have the right amount of professional experience will be considered for the role. We’re looking for someone who is focused, detail-oriented, and friendly in addition to having the skills to handle the tasks our customers need. Those who have natural-born respect and care for other people are encouraged to apply! We have been in business for 12 years, and we would love to help you grow professionally alongside our company.
If Zar Electric looks like the place for you, we’d love to meet you! Apply today by following the instructions below, and give us a call by dialing (919) 200-6551 for more information or to have any of your questions answered.
- Must have at least three years’ previous electrical experience
- Must have at least one year of previous electrical service technician experience
- Must live locally to the Wake Forest, NC area
- Must be capable of working well under little to no direct supervision
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Journeyman electrician’s license is preferred, but not required
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English
- Must be willing to submit to comprehensive drug screenings before and during employment
- Must be upbeat and self-motivated
- Must own basic hand tools and other necessary tools to complete residential and light-duty commercial electrician work
- Employment type: Full Time
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Compensation: $18 to $30 per hour, depending on experience
Click here to be taken to our online application and fill out the form. Please attach your current resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please discuss the following:
- Examples of how you have gone above and beyond for customers
- Things you do to keep yourself sharp and your skills honed
- How you handle working with teams of people
- What this job would mean to you and your family
- What your dreams and professional aspirations are
See the instructions on the application page for additional instructions to follow when submitting your resume and cover letter. Please also indicate if you have previously served in the Armed Forces.
Over 20 Years of Experience
Service Plans Available
Residential & Commercial Services
Locally Owned & Operated